Updates on Happiness Is Homemade & Cranbury Events!
New Additions To The Shop!
Sweet notecards by watercolor artist, Donna Bruton, now in the shop! Perfect for a gift or to use for a special occasion. Check out her Instagram @dbruton_art.
I am so excited to announce that local artist and friend, Kathie Morolda, is displaying some of her amazing art work in my shop! Stop by and visit!
Cranbury Village Luminary Walk!
Please join us for a special night of holiday events in Cranbury Village on Saturday, December 17th, starting at 6:00pm. Come walk around Main Street as the Cranbury Chamber of Commerce presents our annual Village Luminaries with special stops (more to come):
(1) Cranbury Inn is open for lunch and dinner. Begin your evening with a meal or 4-6pm happy hour ($2/off all drinks) (21 S Main St, Cranbury, NJ 08512)
(2) Our friends at Happiness is Homemade will be open with Hot Chocolate and Treats for everyone who stops in - not to mention 15% off all purchases! Swing by! (62 N Main St, Cranbury, NJ 08512)
(3) Come and shop at the Cranbury Arts Council’s Holiday Market from 6:00pm-9:00pm. The Gourgaud Gallery will feature beautiful paintings for sale by many incredible local artists! A fabulous holiday gift idea!! (23-A North Main Street Cranbury, NJ 08512)
(4) Take a moment to visit Cranbury Presbyterian Church’s Christmas Tree, or stop into the Sanctuary for live music and to warm up! All activities begin at 6:00pm. (22 S Main St, Cranbury, NJ 08512)
(5) Don’t miss “YOUminary row” showcasing individually decorated luminary bags from our young Cranbury artists. It will stretch from Brainard Lake past Town Hall and the Cranbury Arts Council's *much anticipated* production of A Christmas Carol at Cranbury Methodist Church.
(6) Finally, please support our young Boy and Girl Scout carolers who will sing the night away! Our boy scout troop will be caroling at Memorial Park starting at 6:00pm, and our girl scouts will be singing by Cranbury Methodist Church at 6:30pm.
This is a wonderful night for the community, filled with holiday spirit - come support our town!